<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Phoenix in Phebruary 

I love visiting Phoenix. It's always warm and I always have a good time. Mucho Gracias to Rod, Rocky & Jeff.

The first night was spent at Rocky's. We drank, smoked and bullshitted until the wee hours. The second night I lost $40 playing Texas Hold'em. Carmalita won all the money. Jeff apologized profusely for bringing her and promised not to bring her again. The last night we played poker again but at Rocky's house. I split the pot with Rocky at the end of a marathon session.

Click the links below to check out the video I took with my cellphone. In it you will find prognostication by Rod and see Carmalita draw a lucky-ass straight on the river to win a big pot.

Thanks again,
Peace & Love,
Rich

QuickTime (12MB)
MPEG (30MB)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
More Flickr photos tagged with colorado
cool hit counter